You may visit the food and clothing pantry once every 30 days.
Senior Citizens (age 60 or older) and the disabled (proof of disability required) may visit every 21 days.
- Pantry hours
- Thursday & Saturday 1:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday evening 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- 2nd Saturday of the month 10:30 a.m-11:30a.m (139th & Q at Lord of Hosts Church in Millard Plaza) see map
- Items needed
- Photo ID for yourself and proof of other members of the household including SS# and/or date of birth
- Proof of address: like a bill (Not needed if you have a Nebraska Drivers License or Nebraska State ID)
- Come prepared to sign a statement of monthly income
- Please call 211-United Ways first call for help if you need any other assistance.
- Drivers license/ State Id: from any state or country
- Work ID
- Omaha housing authority ID
- Tribal ID
- Jail or Mug shot ID
Medicaid letter may serve as proof of address, proof of other members in household, and proof of incomeExamples of valid proof of other members include:
- SS card
- School ID
- Medicaid letter
- Birth certificate
- Any of the photo ID's already listed above
- A utility bill
- Mail from government agency
***Must be dated within the past 60 days