Virtual Food and Hygiene Drive
Are you looking to get your team or family involved at Heartland Hope Mission? We suggest hosting a virtual food or hygiene drive.
Hosting a virtual drive is easy. All you have to do is create a cheer page and promote your drive by sharing with all your friends and family through social media. Funds raised from your virtual drive will be used to purchase food and hygiene items.
To create a cheer page, follow the instructions below. You can also download instructions on how to create your cheer page.
Do you have questions? Contact Renae by phone at 402.733.1094 or by email at Renae@HeartlandHopeMission.org.
How to Create a Cheer Page for your Virtual Food and Hygiene Drive
To set up a Personal Cheer Page, you’ll need to create an Omaha Gives! donor profile. You can then set up a page to promote Heartland Hope Mission on OmahaGives.org. All you need to do is:
- Log in to, or create, your Omaha Gives! donor profile.
- Click on the “Cheer Page” tab of your account.
- On the “Cheer Pages” tab, click on “Create Cheer Page”.
- Enter the information you want on your Personal Cheer Page (i.e. a picture of you, a video about Heartland Hope Mission, a personal message asking your friends and family to donate, etc.).
- Create a custom URL for your Personal Cheer Page.
- Set your fundraising goal.
- Submit your page to the nonprofit for approval.
- Heartland Hope Mission will review the information and either approve the page, or contact you with any questions or concerns they might have.
- Once the Heartland Hope MIssion approves your campaign, you’ll get an email notifying you that your cheer page is now live. Next, you’ll want to tell others about it by sending the custom URL to your page in an email or by sharing it on social media.
You can download the instructions on how to create a cheer page for your virtual food and hygiene drive.